HARRISBURG – Senator Scott Martin (R-13) will lead lawmakers and advocates in a rally in support of his resolution condemning the practice of selectively aborting babies with Down syndrome on September 19 at 10 a.m. in the Main Rotunda of the Pennsylvania Capitol Building.
Other lawmakers and groups who plan to attend include:
- Senate President Pro Tempore Joe Scarnati (R-25),
- Senator John Eichelberger (R-30),
- Senator Scott Hutchinson (R-21),
- Senator Mario Scavello (R-40),
- Senator Ryan Aument (R-36),
- Senator Camera Bartolotta (R-46),
- Senator Guy Reschenthaler (R-37),
- Senator John DiSanto (R-15),
- Pennsylvania Catholic Conference,
- The Arc of Pennsylvania,
- Pennsylvania Family Institute, and
- Pennsylvania Pro Life Federation.
Media coverage is invited and appreciated.
CONTACT: Terry Trego (717) 787-6535