HARRISBURG – Senator Scott Martin (R-13) has moved his District Office to Strasburg Borough, a more geographically central location in the 13th Senatorial District.
The District Office, located at 135 East Main Street, Suite 1-A, Strasburg, 17579, will serve as a point of contact for residents of the 13th Senatorial District who have questions, concerns or need assistance navigating state government services and agencies. Senator Martin encourages constituents to stop by the office or call (717) 397-1309 if he or his team can be of any help. As always, constituents can also submit inquiries at www.SenatorScottMartinPA.com.
Some of the services offered at the district office include:
- Requests for birth and death certificates.
- PennDOT forms for and driver and vehicle services.
- Assistance with Property Tax/Rent Rebate claim forms.
- Unemployment compensation issues.
- Information and help with problems with Medical Assistance and CHIP.
- Voter registration forms.
- Attorney General Consumer Complaint forms.
- Fishing and hunting information.
- Information on financial assistance for higher education.
- Citations from the Pennsylvania Senate for notable local accomplishments and family milestones.
- Informational brochures and booklets.
- Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax forms.
- Requests for copies of legislation, bills and regulations.
- Requests for literature for students and senior citizens.
- Arranging tours of the State Capitol for individuals or groups.